- A Bucket list
- A Gratitude list (Things)
- A Gratitude list (People)
- Things that inspire you
- A shopping list
- List of things to give away or throw out
- Favorite Quotes
- Favorite Songs
- Favorite Movies
- People you love and why?
- Important Birthdays, Anniversaries etc..
- To-Do list for the week
- Things you love about yourself
- Favorite Holiday Destinations
- Favorite foods
I had been thinking about getting a Tattoo for a while and I even mentioned this in my bucket list that I wanted a small tattoo that meant something.
I did a lot of research because if you’re going to make a permanent change to your body, you have to be very sure.. and, I needed to be very sure because I didn’t wanna regret it. Also, I was worried about how much it was gonna hurt!
I took a trip to Thailand in June 2017 with my mom and my grandma. It was a much needed break. I didn’t wanna spend all my money on unnecessary shopping. So there I was, sitting at the beach, soaking in the sun and my mom looks at me and says, “Well, if you want a Tattoo, what better place than here? We’re in Thailand.. just go for it and I’ll take you.” I thought that was so cool of my mom to say something like that. On our way back to beach, we stopped at few Tattoo shops and asked about the rates. Finally, this one shop right outside where we were staying in Patong 3, Phuket, is where I got my First Tattoo from. It cost me about 1000 baht which I thought was pretty reasonable.
WHY I DECIDED TO GET 4 STARS ON MY COLLARBONE
I read through a lot of websites, trying to figure out what a Star Tattoo would mean. I got some interesting meanings.
Stars symbolise the fight against darkness.
Stars act as a guiding force or messenger of some sort.
So I decided to personalise my Tattoo. My birthdate is 4 and my best friends’ birthdates also add up to 4. My besties have always been with me through thick and thin. I can always count on them. Just like how stars provide you with light which guides you back home, my besties provide me endless support whenever I am feeling lost!! ❤
On my way back from the market today, I saw you on your bike, Dear Stranger.
I had been having a bad day and the Delhi heat was not helping. I was sitting in a rickshaw waiting for the traffic signal to go green and that is when I saw you.
You called out to the boy who was selling roses and gave him a few bucks without actually buying a rose. You just wanted to do something nice for that little boy. But little do you know that your Act of Random Kindness not only made him happy but also brought a smile on my face. You made my day, Dear Stranger!!
That little Act of Random Kindness inspired me and I decided to buy a rose for my mom. ( Happy Mother’s Day in advance Mom!!
Why is that we always need something good to happen to us for us to be happy? Today, I realized that we can find happiness in even the smallest of things. Seeing someone do something nice for others made my day. This gives me hope that there is still a lot of good left in this World.
Dear Stranger, I don’t know you and I might never see you again. You were just trying to do something nice for that little boy, but I wish I could tell you that your Act of Random Kindness also made my day! I wish I could also tell you how cool I thought your Tattoo was!! 😀
1.Visit platform 9 3/4 at king’s cross station.
2.Go scuba Diving or deep sea diving
4.Shower in a waterfall!
5.Be a part of a flash mob
6.Dance with a hobo (Hollywood, May 2013)
Be at 2 places at once? (Queensland and New south Wales, 2015)
8.Go on a hot air balloon
Get a small Tattoo that means a lot (Thailand 2017, 4 stars on my collarbone. My birthdate is 4 and my best friends’ birthdates also add up to 4. Stars guide you back home when you feel lost by giving you light. I know that no matter what happens, I can always count on them 🙂 ❤ ).
10.Set foot on all 7 continents.
11.Go on a cruise
12.Carve my name on a tree?
13.Have a romantic date under the stars
A spontaneous road trip with no destination (Byron Bay to Brisbane, 2015)
Go on a road trip with friends (Gold Coast to Byron Bay, 2015)
16.Write a letter on Juliet’s wall in Verona, Italy (I got inspired)
17.Go to a drive-in movie.
18.Dance on Hollywood strip.
19.Add a lock to the love locks bridge in Paris.
20.Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower
22.Fly First class (New Delhi to Singapore, Jet airways, 2015)
23.Release a paper lantern
Fall in love
25.Build a tree house
26.Ride a gondola in Venice.
27.Watch the ball drop in Times Square.
28.Grow old with someone I love 🙂
29.Visit Niagara Falls.
30.Walk on the Great Wall of China.
31.Rope swing into the water.
32.Be the maid of honor at my best friend’s wedding.
33.Visit the walk of fame.
34.Ice skate in Central Park.
35.Write a letter to myself and open it 5 years later.
36.Take a photo every day for a year? (Thank you, Snapchat!!!)
Create a memory box and open it years later (Instead of a memory box, I started making a memory book with all my pictures and little tickets and papers that I collect)
38.Go to the Olympics
40.Be in a live TV audience? (I was in a live Twitter audience for my professor here at Bond Uni 2016; close enough.. 😛 )
41.Design my own dream house?
42.Take my mom on the vacation of her dreams
42.Slow dance in the rain
43.Take cute pictures in a photo booth.
Change someone’s life? (Met an Indian girl from Norway. Changed her attitude towards herself and life! Current BFF ❤ )
45.Message in a bottle?
46.Visit a walk through aquarium (Sentosa Island, Singapore, 2006)
47.Learn fluent sign language
48.Learn to say I LOVE YOU in 10 different languages?
49.Ride in a limo?
50.Watch the sunrise at the beach.
51.Visit all seven wonders of the world?
52.Own the car of my dreams
53.Go white water rafting?
54.Swim with Dolphins
55.Color my hair (maybe not)
56.Attend a masquerade ball?
57.Dress up like a princess
58.Watch baby sea turtles go into the ocean.
59.Go to the Great Barrier Reef. (snorkeled with a sea turtle – June 2016 😀 ) 60.Give someone a makeover? (I bought contact lenses for my best friend which completely changed her look! Makeover enough? haha) 61.Hug a koala bear! (Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Gold Coast, Australia 2015)
62.Go on a holiday in Hawaii or the Caribbean or both?
63.Float in the dead sea?
64.Go on a roller coaster by myself (The Accelerator, Knott’s Berry Farm, LA, USA, 2013)
65.Ride in a helicopter?
66.Go to Disneyworld in Florida?
67.Shop at the Mall of America.
68.The Tomatino festival?
69.Travel around Europe?
70.Gamble in a casino in Vegas.
71.Find beauty and happiness in the little things.
72.Play Golf in Scotland
73.Go to a Victoria Secret Fashion show?
Selfie with a Kangaroo? (Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Gold Coast, Australia 2015)
Run a marathon? (Territorial Army Half Marathon in New Delhi on October 2nd, 2017 as part of the govt.’s Swasth Bharat Abhigyan) 76.Support a cause?
78.Be able to walk well in high heels. (I can actually do this now)
79.Go on a no-budget shopping spree?
80.Be kissed under a mistletoe?
81.Stay in Cinderella’s castle?
82.Own an Island?
83.Stop being just friends?
84.Run after a train?
85.Get a job (My first job after graduation with LOC FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017 in New Delhi, India) 86.Learn how to wear a SARI 87.Be called BEAUTIFUL by a guy. 88.Watch a play in Central Park. (Love’s Labour’s Lost, 2013)
89.Play spin the bottle.
90.Have a dirty little secret? 91.Visit a winery? (Narmada Winery, Virginia, 2013)
92.Feel confident in a bikini?
93.Study abroad? (Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia 2015-2016) 94.Do an online academic course? (Diploma in sports management fundamentals, Johan Cruyff Institute, Amsterdam)
95. Visit all the Disneyworlds!
96. Great Ocean Road, Australia!
97. Go to New Zealand!
98. Walk behind a waterfall.
99. Watch the sunset at the beach. (Point Danger Lookout, Gold Coast, Australia) (Phuket, Thailand, June 2017)
100. Go on an African Safari
101. Visit a trampoline park! (Bounce Inc., Gold Coast)
102. Visit a chocolate factory.
103. Go indoor skydiving (Too afraid to go for the real thing..)
104. See a Broadway musical.
105. Go to an airport and buy a ticket for a random flight.
106. Be friends with a celebrity? (Because why not?)
107. Visit the Glow worm caves.
108. Go to a “One Republic” concert
109. Visit every state in INDIA
110. Visit all 7 wonders of the World
111. Go on a Stargazing date (December 2016, Gold Coast, Australia)
112. Stay in an overwater bungalow.
113. Walk behind a waterfall.
My Daily Planner
A Document Holder/File
“If you don’t fail, if you don’t get your heart broken, then you are definitely doing something wrong in your life.” – Unknown
- Make new friends, but don’t forget about your old ones.
- Live with a stranger.
- Live with a friend.
- Live alone.
- Get yourself injured or sick and have your friends take care of you.
- Ask your friends to throw you a surprise birthday party and they actually will.
- Have a guy best friend.
- Find people with same music taste as you.
- Worship the friends who buy you food.
- Also worship the friends with cars.
- Make memories (Lots and Lots of them)
- Take pictures which look good on your Instagram page.
- Have a favorite place/spot that your closest friends know about.
- Have a secret place/spot that nobody knows about.
- There is no such thing as peer pressure. You only do things you wanna do.
- Go camping.
- Sunsets are good and so is the Sunrise (Can someone please take me to Mt. Warning already? )
- Tell your friends you love them.
- Call your parents everyday.
- Move abroad and miss your mom’s cooking.
- Learn to cook.
- Cook Indian food for your Indian friends and forget to add salt (They will never let that go!!).
- Have guy friends who cook better than you.
- Don’t take your friends Golfing with you. They will find out how competitive you are and will hate you.
- Be nice to everyone because why would you wanna be mean to them?
- Crush on someone who is out of your league.
- Crush on someone who is in your league but don’t do anything about it.
- Befriend the first person you see on your first day and spend every living moment with them for an entire semester. And when they leave, they will give you the Teddy Bear you had your eyes on.
- Find friends who hug. Hugging is good.
- Make a fool out of yourself because why not?
- Have a 3 hour nap and question life.
- Cry a lot.
- Laugh even more.
- Trust people and regret trusting them.
- Go watch a movie all by yourself.
- Do a dramatic performance on “All by myself” by Celine Dion in your room.
- Go to the beach.
- Have a girls night out.
- Have a girls day out.
- Party on a saturday night.
- Stay in on a saturday night.
- Netflix is life.
- Have a journal.
- Go to bed at 9 PM.
- Go to bed at 4 AM
- Make a diet plan and never follow it.
- Chocolate is the answer to everything.
- Join Tinder.
- Match your friend on Tinder and laugh about it for the rest of your life.
- Delete Tinder.
- Wake up at 6 AM
- Wake up at Noon.
- Fight with your friends and then forgive them because life is toooooo short.
- Don’t hold grudges because there is no point.
- Smile often.
- Become more patriotic about your own country in a foreign country than you have ever been.
- Travel, Travel and Travel as much as you can.
- Snapchat every possible thing even flowers on a tree because spring is here.
- Take up an internship and volunteer at sports events because well your CAREER is very important.
- Become the President of Bollywood Dance Club and then you can do a dramatic performance of “All by Myself” in the yoga room with mirrors and all.
- Make mistakes. Have no regrets.
- Love your friends and love your life.
- Do crazy things for your friends and do crazy things with them like stay up all night and listen to dramatic Bollywood Music.
- Become a religious follower of Coke Studio.
- Listen to Jagjit Singh’s Ghazals at 2 AM and introspect life.
- Wear RED.. just because.
- Spend 4 random hours at UQ and chase ducks with your silly friend and post the video on Instagram.
- Spend the night at the hospital and snapchat your entire experience because somehow you thought it was cool to do so.
- Spend the weekend at the library.
- Stress about assignments and exams.
- Sit by the lake and introspect life.
- Have a love/hate relationship with the brasserie food.
- Complain about how expensive the food at Bond is.
- Organize Bollywood Dance Nights at Bond.
- Dance on “Kala Chashma” in front of a 100 people because you can.
- Forget to eat.
- Have two lunches.
- Celebrate Diwali with your friends because friends are the family you choose.
- Dress up only to have your plans cancelled at the last minute.
- Decide to go to a party at the last minute.
- Dance in the rain.
- Sing in the shower.
- Cry in the shower.
- Spend an hour to figure out the background music so you can study.
- Fly to the other side of the country to play Golf.
- Win a few Golf tournaments at Bond.
- Let everyone give you advice but listen to no one.
- Don’t even listen to yourself because you don’t know anything.
- Do things for people without any expectations.
- Have a monthly escape to Brisbane.
- Don’t lose faith.
- Never give up.
- Believe in everyone.
- See the good in everyone.
- Never judge anyone without knowing anything about their past. Then you can judge them.
- Somehow know everyone on campus.
- Get published in a Bond Sport article.
- Become friends with Olympic Medalists.
- Be classmates with famous people.
- Have your parents visit you and take you places.
- Donate your clothes.
- Buy more clothes.
- Grocery Shopping at Coles and Woolies.
- 2-minute noodles.
- Pinterest is also Life.
- Make sure you go to a club at Surfers at least once before you leave.
- Make a lot of Norwegian and German friends because that is so not random.
- Write your final research paper about Bollywood because that’s how crazy you are.
- Make sure all your classmates know that you are a Bollywood fan. Even your professors know that now.
- Dress like a celebrity. Dress like a homeless person.
- Make sure that the 19 year old entrepreneur thinks you are awesome.
- Group outings to Indian restaurants and desi movies.
- Some people will forget about you.
- Some people will always remember you 🙂
Here goes.. in no particular order.
- Hall of Fame – The Script
- Airplanes – B.O.B ft Hayley williams
- Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
- I Get to Love you – RUELLE
- What goes around comes around – Justin Timberlake
- Photograph – Ed Sheeran
- Feel So Close – Calvin Harris
- Life is Beautiful – Vega 4
- Firework – Katy Perry
- Apologise – One Republic